Css update reg!

I have no clue what you guys are talking about the reg being shittier, but a tip, if you have dynamic crosshairs off, turn em on. you will see how much of a difference they made on the game. strafing shots are not a viable option with assault rifles anymore.

since this update, my accuracy with m4 is crazy good. i have been owning headshots left and right. ak, im still not sure if i like it any different but m4 is huge improvement.

I seriously don't know what you guys are talking about.
you can't hit anything if you're moving, unless you compensate for recoil. that's why you stop strafe. if you are not moving, your bullet should be on target.

Pure3ify

The 47 Ronin
Registry is a lot better but the m4 is still too weak. The AK is were it should be, I think they should up the damage to the m4 cause it is one of the most accurate Assault Rifles used and is used for close-mid combat. 3 shots to the body would be plenty to put someone down.

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
Registry is a lot better but the m4 is still too weak. The AK is were it should be, I think they should up the damage to the m4 cause it is one of the most accurate Assault Rifles used and is used for close-mid combat. 3 shots to the body would be plenty to put someone down.
more then enough.