Css update reg!

Nutbutter

Staff member
Reg is better but dmg is less especialy with the M4.... usually kills w/ 4 hits now can take 5 or 6. Not very realistic if you asked me even with can attached!

Reg is better but dmg is less especialy with the M4.... usually kills w/ 4 hits now can take 5 or 6. Not very realistic if you asked me even with can attached!
It dosent feel to real with the shotgun doing more damage than an m4 , I am liking the Registry though its good ,
for the most part the only good that came out of this "update" is the Custom Crosshairs all the little things they updated isnt too big .

vinnie, the shotgun has always been underpowered. a combat shotgun can obliterate people easily at 30 yards, still hurt badly at 40, and rapetrain at less than 30. i think they shoulda left m4 how it was and upped shotgun.

no they KILLED the shotgun, its spread is just HORRID, i Feel like, since they made all the other guns less accurate while running, they also made the shotty terrible while running...

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
personally i think the reg was just got shittier... I LITERALLY HAVE THE FUCKNIG DOT ON THE HEAD AND DOESNT REG POINT BLANK!

The crosshair itself looks retarded when shooting and seems have to aim lower than the actually spot you want to hit

personally i think the reg was just got shittier... I LITERALLY HAVE THE FUCKNIG DOT ON THE HEAD AND DOESNT REG POINT BLANK!

The crosshair itself looks retarded when shooting and seems have to aim lower than the actually spot you want to hit
Agree with this. I can't 1deag for shit anymore, even if im standing still or crouching. Scouting in general got screwed over.

Hunter

The 47 Ronin

same here, all my kills needed 4 hits using AK