CS:S Super Kevlar.

Fuzion and I are in complete agreement. BYE BYE CSS, HELLO BF3
You know what they say: Great minds think alike. I really don't see any FPS's competing with BF3 for a long time. Sure, there will be fun games on the side that have a completely different playstyle, but I think BF3 is going to be setting a pretty high bar for the FPS world.

sad what valve is doing to CSS. i have a love-hate thing with it. i mean i love the game still but when i get these BS hits it makes me want to shoot a valve programmer!

I highly doubt he was hitting through cabinets & seaboxes. ..
this updates horseshit because of the damage changes , perfect example M4 does 21 in 1 to the chest while AK is doing nearly 30+ ..
the weapons balance is all out of wack .

Bring us back 1.5

9 hits to the chest with TMP is the most BS I have ever encountered but yah if its not a head shot then kill yourself and save the guy the trouble. Im looking forward to see how Go turns out and Black Mesa Source is going to be awesome so Css will fade for me.

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
9 hits to the chest with TMP is the most BS I have ever encountered but yah if its not a head shot then kill yourself and save the guy the trouble. Im looking forward to see how Go turns out and Black Mesa Source is going to be awesome so Css will fade for me.
Black mesa Source? :eek: what is this?