CS:S Server update 9/15/2011!

Discussion in 'Server Maintenance' started by IcEWoLF, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Haze

Haze Contributor

Damn and I was actually looking forward to some cs this weekend... I'll still give it a shot but am not expecting anything great as usual with an update.

2. Totalitarian Tortilla

Totalitarian Tortilla New Member

Ghonzo is mad because his hacks haven't been updated to the new css. Aim for the head, noob. Maybe you'll get a kill.

3. Haze

Haze Contributor

Wow who the fuck comes up with these updates? I think my 14 year old cousin can design a better game. This is just TERRIBLE, I think I give up on cs.

4. BorntoLose

BorntoLose New Member

CSS has been broken. and they keep fucking making it worse. I haven't had much of a chance to check out the ne wpatch myself because my internet has been extremely eratic lately. to the point of being hard to surf the web even but I don't have tiem to fix it because I must leave for Texas in a few days for a week. But when I get a chance, I will give it a shot. I still hope it's gooder than before

5. Surrender

Surrender The Ronin Enforcer The 47 Ronin

i like the new crosshair options. you can just do everything in the options menu now instead of having to play around in console w the cl_ commands. besides that i dont notice much. still fun to me. jus keep biding time for bf3 for pc, mw3 for ps3 (just to own my loser friends) and skyrim!