What's new

Cs:go

Neimitzz

My name is Sycros AKA neimitzz talked to fuzzion for like 3 days played lage together onmvent was wonderign if i coud join ur lcna im an active player work as a doctor and am willing to pitch in a cou[ple dollars to get more servers going like zombies im very good and usuailly have a 3:1 kdr please hmu soon as possible.

Neimitzz

Been playing on this server for abot 2 months now love it only server i play cause of no awp or auto that makes it ten times better

Rampage

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
My name is Sycros AKA neimitzz talked to fuzzion for like 3 days played lage together onmvent was wonderign if i coud join ur lcna im an active player work as a doctor and am willing to pitch in a cou[ple dollars to get more servers going like zombies im very good and usuailly have a 3:1 kdr please hmu soon as possible.
welcome! now your in the 47r-pub club LOL hope to see you more often!

Rampage

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
btw do a proper app. directions are on that same forum page. GL!

Menga

Fuzion and I are the main people for GW2, is that the section you are applying for? Or, CS:GO? /both?