Cs:go?

tuc0

I hope they have perks, kill streaks, weapon attachments, prone, uav, care packages, counter uav, sentry guns, pred missiles,Harrier strike, emergency drops, chopper gunner, emp, nukes.
I'm with you on the prone, weapon attachments, care packages, EMP, nukes ... may I add rocket launcher, tank, flame thrower, artillery strike, IED (remote and triggered), civilians, prostitutes, mice, weed, grass, cockaroaches, dogs, ...

Havoc.Sp

Staff member
more info
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive pro hands-on reveals new Dust, molotov cocktails, more guns | PC Gamer

Home > News > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive pro hands-on reveals new Dust, molotov cocktails, more guns
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive pro hands-on reveals new Dust, molotov cocktails, more guns
Tom Senior at 11:27am August 15 2011
Comments 40
Counter-Strike GO

On Friday, Valve confirmed the existence of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, a new multiplatform, standalone version of Counter-Strike with new maps, weapons, matchmaking and leaderboards. Co-founder of the ESEA, Craig Levine is one of the many top members of the Counter-Strike community Valve flew out to see CS:GO in action. He’s written about his experiences on the ESEA site. Read on for a summary of the main points.

Here are a few facts according to Levine’s account:

Maps included: dust, dust2, inferno, nuke and de_train
Dust has been “overhauled to be competitively played”
Will include traditional de_ and cs_ map types. No new game modes.
New weapons include a heavy machine gun, rifle, new pistols and a new shotgun
Valve are experimenting with an $850 rush-blocking molotov cocktail and decoy grenades that emit sounds of gunfire when thrown
CS:GO is built using the latest version of the Source engine
Due out in 2012, beta this Autumn
Will have “casual and competitive” game modes, built-in leaderboards and dedicated server support

Levine reports that even though CS:GO is built with Source, player movement felt very different from Counter-Strike: Source and Counter-Strike 1.6, but didn’t “grossly offend” any of the top level CSS and 1.6 players testing. Levine adds that he was “surprised at how visually polished the game was. The maps look beautiful, the player skins and animations are smooth, and the gun models are cool.”

Valve are also reshuffling the weapons line-up. Levine reports that they want players to experiment beyond the AWP, M4, AK, and Desert Eagle, and have taken “creative liberties” with the mid-range effectiveness of sub machine guns to make them a better alternative, and shotguns will have “unique close range use.” Levine also stresses that the game was being tested in a pre-beta state, and that Valve were taking plenty of feedback from the testers.

A closed beta is planned for Autumn and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is due to come out sometime in 2012, Valve time.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
I honestly think this game will have a feel like TF2....seriously.
They are making the game look more cartoonish than anything.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
This game is just a quick way for Valve to make some quick money before they start folding.
Forget about CS 2, its going to be another 10 years until valve seems the important of FPS gaming!
If the TF2 dev team is working on CS Go, then I am done with this game.
You can't expect an FPS game to be played anything less than 100tick!

Well... its better than nothing right?
I agree with Dehugger on this one. We'll just have to see some in-game pics and actual gameplay to start to bash before we can speculate. Physics, weapon recoil, new weapons, we don't know of the full extent yet. Like Haze said though, I'm not holding my breath on it....

I dont think anyone can say anything about the game right now,if its bad or good or Valve is trying to make money fast because 99.9% of cs players have not played the game and all we have is a picture of a guy with a gun and a trailer that was made like 3 years ago (not an official trailer) as for the screen shots there are no official pictures released to the public (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive teased on Twitter | PC Gamer) not screen shots if you put your mouse over the picture it says its a CSS skin + the only way to tell if official screen shots or trailers is to go to the cs:go steam homepage cuz thats were it would first go.