Cs:go?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by d00b, Aug 12, 2011.

1. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

I actually have owned all of the cs games, and the one for xbox was actually pretty sweet. cs_miami was an awesome map.

2. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

Hmm. Let's take a look at what hidden path has made...

1. Defense grid

Thats it. lol. but they have been working with valve to do all the patching for CS:S and the team is made up of the people who worked closely with CS:source from the begining, they didnt make the game though. only patched it from whom actually made it for valve and stole the idea back in 2001. As of right now, they have the funding to make a good game since there backed by valve, valve is gonna look at this to be there next big money maker and I think CPL would probably try and come back for this as well to make 2012's lanfest in seattle a BF3 / CS:GO year while COD sits quietly in the back with there thumbs in there ass.

Wiki: Hidden Path Entertainment (also known as Hidden Path ) is an American video game development company based in Seattle, Washington, United States. It was founded in 2006 by Michael Austin, Jim Garbarini, Dave McCoy, Jeff Pobst, and Mark Terrano, and made famous by its contributions and maintanence of the highly successful and critically acclaimed product, Counter-Strike: Source, released in 2006.
    Hidden Path announced on August 12th, 2011 a partnership project of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive with Valve Software, to be released in early 2012

I personally dont like the name, but who gives a ****. they better put there foot down on this and do something good.

3. Snowman

Snowman The 47 Ronin

some how.. for some reason.. I smell utter fail....:(

4. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

I am looking forward to see how things will look like!
    Waiting for a trailer.

5. Ragingmidget

Ragingmidget The 47 Ronin

I hope they have perks, kill streaks, weapon attachments, prone, uav, care packages, counter uav, sentry guns, pred missiles,Harrier strike, emergency drops, chopper gunner, emp, nukes.

6. Jakeypoo

Jakeypoo New Member

Lol this would be horribad. That is not what is about haha. I know you're just messing though.

7. Surrender

Surrender The Ronin Enforcer The 47 Ronin

@soap - yah i remember the xbox version but i didnt know when they said 'console' versions of cs:go that it would be a marketplace/psn downloadable game. that actually wouldnt be too bad... haha still no need since the best way to play will always be on pc!

8. blu

blu Member

Hopefully its not shitty like condition zero..... I would wait til it gets good reviews.to buy it instead of wasting my money on another shitty game.

9. Blood Fiend

Blood Fiend Active Member

so...when is the release?

10. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

i personally liked condition zero.