CS:GO Trailer

Awww when I saw the tittle I was wishing it would not be this video. I dont know if this is the official video cuz I saw this like 2 years ago and think it was for cs online but the project got turned into go sumthing like that and now people are saying this is the trailer. I dont think so looks really dated and cartoony + you know its not real if its not on the cs go home page!

Awww when I saw the tittle I was wishing it would not be this video. I dont know if this is the official video cuz I saw this like 2 years ago and think it was for cs online but the project got turned into go sumthing like that and now people are saying this is the trailer. I dont think so looks really dated and cartoony + you know its not real if its not on the cs go home page!
This, I saw this clip a long time ago as well. I don't believe this is the actual trailer

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
I know which clip your thinking about, its the one they made with the team fortress 2 engine, but that was fan made, this is not. they replaced the sprites in TF2 with CS:S ones. This is the actual trailer or atleast made from scratch to represent the new game.

Also: http://www.youtube.com/user/GLOBALOFFENSIVE

That's there official blog, so the trailer is real.

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
If CS:GO was nearly as visually pleasing as this trailer, I would abandon all games to play it.
Lol no kidding... although im scare about these new updates they are gonna do on some maps.

Hopefully this game will not be a fail and that the devs take consideration of all the complaints, bugs, and exploits that were found in Source and fix them on the GO