CS:GO Gameplay!

el jorge loco

Staff member
I doubt it. Essentially the game looks like a re-skin of 1.6 to make it look more detailed, but less realistic(???), or maybe they have attempted to make it so realistic that it looks terrible.

im not impressed at all, im just happy they are making some changes to some of the maps so they will be more desirable to play. like dust 1. and lets all be honest, everyone will be playing this shit, dont lie to yourself.

d00b

The 47 Ronin
I disagree, until the game comes out and we can actualy see what it is. All the cod games where released with in 1 year of another now that is a quick buck and as for cs go Its been 7 years since source so that does not sound to quick to me!

As for the graphics they look better then source, you guys sound like your comparing it to BF3, and if you guys have such a hard on for the graphics then why are you playing CSS in the first place? Game play is everything and if you disagree go watch transformers 3 for your eyegasims and shitty plot

@Soap, lulz since when did you become a graphics whore, well have fun playing BF3 on your laptop at .005 fps
haha Yeah man, I don't know why everyone thinks it looks so terrible. When I saw the vid I was stoked and thought the maps had a lot of added detail. I'm excited to see how the Molotov really effects game-play. And the guns..Come on, what do you want? A huge gun filling up your screen with huge scopes on them? I personally only wanted an upgrade on the game, not for them to redo everything and make it compete with BF and COD. In fact, that is the last thing I want to happen. I'm not even sure if I'll buy BF3 in all honesty.

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
haha Yeah man, I don't know why everyone thinks it looks so terrible. When I saw the vid I was stoked and thought the maps had a lot of added detail. I'm excited to see how the Molotov really effects game-play. And the guns..Come on, what do you want? A huge gun filling up your screen with huge scopes on them? I personally only wanted an upgrade on the game, not for them to redo everything and make it compete with BF and COD. In fact, that is the last thing I want to happen.
That's just another way of looking at it d00b, I do agree with you, but I do wanna know if this is what they want us playing to hold us over for another 7 years, or are they actually making CS 2(3?)

el jorge loco

Staff member
A taste of originality is to stick with the basics when it comes to the structure of the game, gun and player models, and physics.

But, as Ice points out, it's time to move on from the Source Engine. It's old, the physics are off ever since their source engine updates to appease the use of TF2 and to the detriment of CS:S. Even Bethesda is moving away from the Gamebryo engine (which has been good and bad). They got as much use out of it as they could, but it can't take no more.

I hope this is just a test product, not even remotely resembling the finished product.

It looks like it is more focused on bringing the CS style gameplay from PC to console. Giving people who don't game on the PC a look into how CS is basically since the CS that game out on the original xbox didn't do too well. I do like the match making system though.