CS:GO Gameplay!

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by d00b, Aug 25, 2011.

1. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

I doubt it. Essentially the game looks like a re-skin of 1.6 to make it look more detailed, but less realistic(???), or maybe they have attempted to make it so realistic that it looks terrible.

2. Space Cowboy

Space Cowboy The 47 Ronin

im not impressed at all, im just happy they are making some changes to some of the maps so they will be more desirable to play. like dust 1. and lets all be honest, everyone will be playing this shit, dont lie to yourself.

3. d00b

d00b The 47 Ronin

haha Yeah man, I don't know why everyone thinks it looks so terrible. When I saw the vid I was stoked and thought the maps had a lot of added detail. I'm excited to see how the Molotov really effects game-play. And the guns..Come on, what do you want? A huge gun filling up your screen with huge scopes on them? I personally only wanted an upgrade on the game, not for them to redo everything and make it compete with BF and COD. In fact, that is the last thing I want to happen. I'm not even sure if I'll buy BF3 in all honesty.

4. Haze

Haze Contributor

I think this deserves a ban

5. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

I was just waiting for someone to jump out and go, THE NEW MOD FOR HALF LIFE 2

6. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

That's just another way of looking at it d00b, I do agree with you, but I do wanna know if this is what they want us playing to hold us over for another 7 years, or are they actually making CS 2(3?)

7. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

A taste of originality is to stick with the basics when it comes to the structure of the game, gun and player models, and physics.

But, as Ice points out, it's time to move on from the Source Engine. It's old, the physics are off ever since their source engine updates to appease the use of TF2 and to the detriment of CS:S. Even Bethesda is moving away from the Gamebryo engine (which has been good and bad). They got as much use out of it as they could, but it can't take no more.

I hope this is just a test product, not even remotely resembling the finished product.

8. built[4]sin

built[4]sin Staff Member Moderator

all i know is i wanna run around with a stun gun and a molitov and nothing else.

STUN
    MOLITOV
    TEABAG
    ???
    PROFIT

9. Jakeypoo

Jakeypoo New Member

It looks like it is more focused on bringing the CS style gameplay from PC to console. Giving people who don't game on the PC a look into how CS is basically since the CS that game out on the original xbox didn't do too well. I do like the match making system though.

10. Snowman

Snowman The 47 Ronin

Worst crap i've seen in years IMHO.. I'm Severly Disappointed in Valve. Such a Money grab...