CS:GO Gameplay!

The game has not come out and you people are giving it reviews, I dont give a flying fuck about how good the graphics are, if its fun I will play it For the most part looks fun but a few of the weapon skins look a bit weak and characters to dont look distingushed

i hope that video was a joke. those graphics are shitty as fuck. That looks like a mod for that one free fps game. CSS looks LOADS better than that shit. gameplay is no dif few added weapons and horrible models. Yup im gonna spend my money on bf3 instead. Valve has apparently gotten dosed on some powerful LSD and just want to ruin their franchise.
really though,I SERIOUSLY hope this is a joke, honestly the gameplay doesnt look terrible minus the molotovs, but... the GUNS look like SHIT, sooo fucking horrible... I really dont understand whats going through their heads... I HOPE this is a joke..

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
CS:GO will be just a way for Valve to make few dollars to make their next Half Life 3...
CS:GO is taking the same route Modern Warfare 3 is taking...same old game with 0 graphics improvements!

lets just hope half life 3 comes out soon... im not to bummed as battlefield 3 is coming out and thats gonna be the game I play for sure now that I see cs:go is kind of garbage, honestly I dont care about graphics, but they REALLY need to improve the guns, the only gun I liked the look of was the AK, everything else looked like complete garbage.

CS:GO will be just a way for Valve to make few dollars to make their next Half Life 3...
CS:GO is taking the same route Modern Warfare 3 is taking...same old game with 0 graphics improvements!
I disagree, until the game comes out and we can actualy see what it is. All the cod games where released with in 1 year of another now that is a quick buck and as for cs go Its been 7 years since source so that does not sound to quick to me!

As for the graphics they look better then source, you guys sound like your comparing it to BF3, and if you guys have such a hard on for the graphics then why are you playing CSS in the first place? Game play is everything and if you disagree go watch transformers 3 for your eyegasims and shitty plot

@Soap, lulz since when did you become a graphics whore, well have fun playing BF3 on your laptop at .005 fps