CS:GO Gameplay!

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Ok wtf?! whats with this crappy graphics? I mean the guns looks worst than CSS and the physics and the ragdolls looks terrible and the CTs and Ts dont have their corresponding clothing AND Molotov?!

Idk if I wanna buy this game i rather wait for CSS 2 or praying Tf2 devs changed the CSS back to source engine >.>

Havoc.Sp

Staff member
Ok wtf?! whats with this crappy graphics? I mean the guns looks worst than CSS and the physics and the ragdolls looks terrible and the CTs and Ts dont have their corresponding clothing AND Molotov?!

Idk if I wanna buy this game i rather wait for CSS 2 or praying Tf2 devs changed the CSS back to source engine >.>
I kinda thought the same thing. Its the same as CSS, but just a bit different. Even for a beta the graphics are so-so at best. Valve needs a new engine and CS 2

i hope that video was a joke. those graphics are shitty as fuck. That looks like a mod for that one free fps game. CSS looks LOADS better than that shit. gameplay is no dif few added weapons and horrible models. Yup im gonna spend my money on bf3 instead. Valve has apparently gotten dosed on some powerful LSD and just want to ruin their franchise.