What's new

Cs Go Competitive ban Appeal

d00b

The 47 Ronin
I'm not sure how you found our site, but we are not affiliated with Valve or have any ties with competitive CSGO bans.

I wouldn't even bother messaging someone at Valve over this, just be aware of what get's you banned from CSGO and don't do it in the future.

In the meantime, why don't you play on our CSGO server? haha

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
Wow, I didn't even know about this "competitive cooldown," but after Googling, there's countless threads of people asking and complaining about it. Seems pretty ridiculous and doesn't matter if the kicks were valid reasons or not. Like @d00b said, I don't think there's any use trying to appeal it with Valve and you should hop in our server for the next 6 days to hold you over 'til then.

el jorge loco

Staff member
I'm not sure how you found our site, but we are not affiliated with Valve or have any ties with competitive CSGO bans.

I wouldn't even bother messaging someone at Valve over this, just be aware of what get's you banned from CSGO and don't do it in the future.

In the meantime, why don't you play on our CSGO server? haha
I, too, am curious how you found us when it is a Valve ban.

But unfortunately, Valve is pretty secretive and non-responsive. By the time you submit a complaint and get a response, the 7 day ban for competitive play will have been lifted.

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
Just read the thread, got to say that this is a first

I'll be on tonight... Come play with me.... I won't be wearing any pants so it should be easy for you to take advantage of me... <3

SlaVe

The 47 Ronin
I laughed so damn hard when i was playing and a dude trying to kick people got banned. was priceless. but yea. nothing you can do about those bans. i looked it up. cause i got banned from just innocently getting disconnected. and just doesnt matter the situation. you fucked. but FYI..it starts as just a 30min ban. then next is hour..week. So.... "STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSSSSHOLE"...just kidding. maybe see you on server. probably wont be at (8:16am in morning though) lol. cya around.
:cool: