TraxNinja20

In Game Nickname: Stiletto
Date Banned: 2 October 2014
Game Server that you were banned from: Cs Go
STEAM ID: (IF APPLICABLE)
PunkBuster-ID: (IF APPLICABLE)
Reason of ban: (If known) Kicking too much players out of the match
Admin that banned you:
Why we should unban you: You should unban me because I got banned for 7 days straight away without getting warned about that kicking too much players can result in a ban. And I only kicked 2 of my friends because they had to go I know its not my problem but where is a warning sign or something and where are the rules where you can look and see the ban time/reason.

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
In Game Nickname: Stiletto
Date Banned: 2 October 2014
Game Server that you were banned from: Cs Go
STEAM ID: (IF APPLICABLE)
PunkBuster-ID: (IF APPLICABLE)
Reason of ban: (If known) Kicking too much players out of the match
Admin that banned you:
Why we should unban you: You should unban me because I got banned for 7 days straight away without getting warned about that kicking too much players can result in a ban. And I only kicked 2 of my friends because they had to go I know its not my problem but where is a warning sign or something and where are the rules where you can look and see the ban time/reason.
You should post your Steam ID so our senior admins can look up on the ban list for you.

el jorge loco

Staff member
You're not banned on our server.

The ban looks like it is entirely on Valve's side because you have been kicking too many players from your competitive matches.

TraxNinja20

But were is a warning sign that you cant kick players. What the hell are with the rules were are the rules anyway. And why do I get banned for 7 days straight away. they should give me a like 1 day ban for the thirst time. And if you cant solve this is there a way/link/email I can contact valve.