Criminal Minds

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by Haze, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Haze

Haze Contributor

I love this show. 100 times better than csi, law and order, etc. The way they go about profiling and getting the characters involved is great. Anyone else watch this? Oh and Jennifer Jareau "A.J. Cook" is SO friggin sexy!

2. Captain Cap

Captain Cap New Member

Have you seen Person of Interest? Kinda seems like a rip off of that movie where they tell the future, like Minority Report? But I have no idea when it comes out.

Criminal minds is like 6.5 or 7/10 for me, I laugh when the funny eyed black guy comes on.

3. Haze

Haze Contributor

Lol it's nothing like minority report.. at all o_O This is based on profiling, which exists..

4. Captain Cap

Captain Cap New Member

Mr. Finch (Michael Emerson) is a mysterious billionaire who has developed a computer program that predicts the identity of a person connected to a violent crime that will take place some time in the future.

This exists? The fuck? I wish I had that shit.

5. Haze

Haze Contributor

No, PROFILING EXISTS... Do you even know what it is? Have you even watched criminal minds?

6. Stye

Stye Member

I've watched every episode of criminal minds just to see the underlying serial killer traits they have taken from actual serial killers. I read voraciously and for about 2 years all I read about were serial killers haha. I'm a pretty big serial killer buff not to freak anyone out but I love that shit.

7. Captain Cap

Captain Cap New Member

Haha, nobody piss Stye off. Really, the best way to kill someone is to just put em in conc acid, all gone. Unless someone rats you out, you're fine.

Oh sorry for the confusion, I was talking about Person of Interest being a ripoff.

8. Haze

Haze Contributor

haha its ok I like that stuff too, it's very interesting. But the last episode I just watched was where they caught the "reaper". Got pretty intense. Also, did i mention aj cook is hooottt? :D

9. Space Cowboy

Space Cowboy The 47 Ronin

i had to bum it on my sisters couch last winter for a few months and she watched that show all the time, i kinda took a liking to it, not big on tv in general but it was a decent show

10. yarr

yarr The 47 Ronin

Ya criminal minds is def my favorite crime show