What's new

CrAzY_ArAb's Application

CrAzY_ArAb

Name: My name is Alexander (Alex for short)
Location:Louisville, Kentucky (I am from Lebanon in Middle-east)
In Game nickname/nicknames: CrAzY-Ar@b
Your favorite hobby: My hobbie is building computers and racing my car at the track.
Your favorite movie: Texas Chainsaw Massacre LOL
Games you play: PC- Guild Wars, Diablo2, CS:S, LoL. Xbox One - Forza 5, COD:Ghosts, Fifa14, NBA 2k14
How many hours a week are you online: Around 20 hours
Your previous squad/team: I was in Cal-Main few years ago so its been a long time, dont remember that far back.
Why did you leave your last squad: Read Above
How long have you been playing in our server: 2-3 weeks now
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: I want to be apart of something and have fun and enjoy the game.
Tell us about you: Well, i came to the US in 1998 and been here since. Im a big car enthusiast, and i work on computers for a living, i own my own little computer business. On weekends i spend my days at the track, i own a 2006 Pontiac GTO thats about to be pushing 720hp in a couple weeks (very excited about it), ive owned lots of cars and its my hobby. I spend alot of my time playing games, even when im at work haha. Iam a very chill person, i dont argue or get mad easily over games. I like to make people laugh and everyone feels comfortable around me. Im shy at first but then i can talk your head off haha. If theres anything anyone wants to ask me please feel free, you know my gamertag, i want everyone that reads this to add me as a friend :)

Thank you guys so much and i hope you enjoyed reading my application and i really hope i get accepted, you will not be disappointed.

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
Solid consistent activity in the forums and servers is a must.

My advice for keeping up the forum activity is to use Tapatalk or similar client.

They keep tabs on everyone's activity especially the recruits.

You will need your +1's from the source people as I only play GO

GLHF and hope to see you around!

Sent from my Nexus 5

BOT Yao

The 47 Ronin
Solid consistent activity in the forums and servers is a must.

My advice for keeping up the forum activity is to use Tapatalk or similar client.

They keep tabs on everyone's activity especially the recruits.

You will need your +1's from the source people as I only play GO

GLHF and hope to see you around!

Sent from my Nexus 5
what Gaspar is trying to say is that he LOVES playing with me!! =D

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
Yao is a solid guy and can do more then hold his own in a match. Fun to play with and upbeat... Most likely the best example of a recruit other than myself when I was earning my tag... Trust me

Sent from my Nexus 5

BOT Yao

The 47 Ronin
Yao is a solid guy and can do more then hold his own in a match. Fun to play with and upbeat... Most likely the best example of a recruit other than myself when I was earning my tag... Trust me

Sent from my Nexus 5
aww I love you 2!

built[4]sin

Staff member
Welcome to the 47Ronin forums, Crazy Arab and thanks for the app. Stick around, post a bit, get to know everyone and give us a chance to get to know you. Cars and video games are right up our alley - so, so far so good. :)

tuc0

ooooohhh... GTO! Damn that 750hp. Welcome Alex. Love the name too. ROFL.

Last edited: