What's new

Counter Strike: Global Offensive server suggestions!

WarFreakz

The 47 Ronin
yes i understand, and sorry i forgot to also add @WarFreakz he's a regular admin too. but i just see you guys in, and i understand you guys all have different schedules, but to be frank there's a lot of time during peak hours we don't have one active atm, unlike the CS:S server, and i'm only comparing you guys the CSS server in the past 5 years now (yeah its a tall order to be on par with the CS:S server, but i think the GO could easily transfer to a next gen of regular/members)
I've been really busy my classes lately so yea...

A Stable Carbocation

Staff member
After much more hassle than should have been required, I have changed the server from timelimit based to round based. It is currently set for 16 rounds.

I also changed back to 128 tick for now, despite some players not having the FPS to play it well.

The thing today that I could not figure out how to do was enable the advertisements. I don't think I was putting the cmds in the correct place- but I'll leave that task until later.

If anyone has trouble playing with 128 tick let me know.

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
After much more hassle than should have been required, I have changed the server from timelimit based to round based. It is currently set for 16 rounds.

I also changed back to 128 tick for now, despite some players not having the FPS to play it well.

The thing today that I could not figure out how to do was enable the advertisements. I don't think I was putting the cmds in the correct place- but I'll leave that task until later.

If anyone has trouble playing with 128 tick let me know.
I'll be sure to give it a try soon, good changes