What's new

Counter Strike: Global Offensive server suggestions!

BARDLER

I agree putting Nuke in the rotation server. However I disagree with all talk even when dead because then you can't strategize until the round starts.

Also I think some more admins are needed. Most the time when the server is full there is no admin on and it stays that way for hours. It makes spammers, trolls, and assholes go unchecked for long periods of time. Just a suggestion :p

Deus

Looks like armor is on by default now. It really changes the whole dynamic of the game when it comes to SMGs and shotguns. Not for the better IMO. Can we go back to having the option of buying armor?

TheStig

His Stigness
The 47 Ronin
I agree putting Nuke in the rotation server. However I disagree with all talk even when dead because then you can't strategize until the round starts.

Also I think some more admins are needed. Most the time when the server is full there is no admin on and it stays that way for hours. It makes spammers, trolls, and assholes go unchecked for long periods of time. Just a suggestion :p
I couldn't agree with your more. Admins are few and far between on the GO server. Lately we have been doing better but most of the GO admins prefer and play more CS:S so they tend to come to populate the server then go away once it's full. Unfortunately that's when we need admins the most!

Last night I was playing and a map ended with a score of 11-2. I wanted so badly to scramble the teams just to screw over the idiots who love team stacking, but couldn't :(

If admins are to be added for the GO server, I think they should be folks who play GO more often than CS:S.

Just my two cents.

BARDLER

Friendly suggestion of getting rid of AWPs completely. I do not like the 1 per team thing. Most the time the same person just squats the AWP the whole time.

1 server as a custom-map only rotation server (normal maps by vote only)
1 server as a standard-map rotation server

Friendly Fire = ON & team collision would be nice
adminmod (whatever u guys use) to control TK slay/kick/ban functionality would be ideal, otherwise turn off auto-(temp)ban for too much team damage/too many TKs; leave the auto-kick for insta-spawn-kills

Last edited:
Ok serious request. I'm on the server by myself right now. I can't play and it's hard to attract players with only 1 person in the server. Could you guys discuss the possibility of having BOTs help fill the server (10 BOTs max) so that even when the server is empty it's playable?

I don't mind sitting in an almost-empty server trying to attract players, but if I can't even play against BOTs while I wait, it's not a very attractive proposition.

=]
-clap-