Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Announced

yes better reg
13. There should be a very subtle hit animation when attacking players, very similar to when a headshot is made but for the body. So a player can quickly determine if they are successfully landing hits. Eg a small red flash.
i dunno about this one. i hate how on cod my brother shoots into random places, sees the X, and is like, oh shit i know hes there. or he throws flashes around corners and KNOWS someone is there. id be okay with it for bullets, not for flashes for sure. id be like fff that.

i dunno about this one. i hate how on cod my brother shoots into random places, sees the X, and is like, oh shit i know hes there. or he throws flashes around corners and KNOWS someone is there. id be okay with it for bullets, not for flashes for sure. id be like fff that.
Im definetly the same way , we dont need more CoD like games .
Ill be getting it no matter what cause this games my roots been playing off & on since I was 10 , Im not even much for graphics I could care less I still think 1.0 & 1.5 were the best .. but thats just me always reminiscin on things

Counter-Strike

Counter-Strike (shortened sometimes to CS) is a tactical first-person shooter video game developed by Valve Corporation which originated from a Half-Life modification by Minh "Gooseman" Le and Jess "Cliffe" Cliffe. The game has been expanded into a series since its original release, which currently includes Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Counter-Strike: Source, Counter-Strike: Anthology and Counter-Strike on Xbox. Counter-Strike pits a team of counter-terrorists against a team of terrorists in a series of rounds. Each round is won by either completing the mission objective or eliminating the opposing force.

counter-strike (shortened sometimes to cs) is a tactical first-person shooter video game developed by valve corporation which originated from a half-life modification by minh "gooseman" le and jess "cliffe" cliffe. The game has been expanded into a series since its original release, which currently includes counter-strike: Condition zero, counter-strike: Source, counter-strike: Anthology and counter-strike on xbox. Counter-strike pits a team of counter-terrorists against a team of terrorists in a series of rounds. Each round is won by either completing the mission objective or eliminating the opposing force.
trollolol