What's new

Could use more admins

Raz

@kaM needs it. he seems to be the only other one online when others aren't. and hes one of the guys that everyone likes on the server and says hi to. the only 47 guys i see online every day are kam famous warfreakz and bot yao sometimes. everyone already seems to treat him like an admin anyways

murkcity

The 47 Ronin
Admins can't all spec yet, I'm having trouble getting the stupid plugin to work. That's the task for this weekend, when I have more time.
Any update on whether or not this is doable? It's admittedly something I'd like to have when I'm watching potential hackers, because going to spec is rather conspicuous.

kaM

The 47 Ronin
Any update on whether or not this is doable? It's admittedly something I'd like to have when I'm watching potential hackers, because going to spec is rather conspicuous.
There was a pretty recent update to the one that allows admins to do mp_forcecamera 1 for free spec. Should work no problem with SourceMod 1.7

[ANY]Admin all spectate - AlliedModders

I loaded it onto my test server here and was able to free spec

Raz

Sorry guys but we could really use more admins in the server. We see maybe 1 or 2 for 20 minutes a day. Makes the server really no fun when it's full of mic spamming and for as fun as dust is we can only play it so much without going to a different server.

Can we get some of the new guys I see on here that are really active on the server like Spicy and Kam. I see them on so much and they are awesome guys

A Stable Carbocation

Staff member
I went ahead and added kaM to the admin list because it appears that many of our members (myself included) stopped playing the pub again. He has good hours and only pubs, so it made sense ;)

BOT Yao

The 47 Ronin
I went ahead and added kaM to the admin list because it appears that many of our members (myself included) stopped playing the pub again. He has good hours and only pubs, so it made sense ;)
You should really stop playing your smurf account... We all know you ain't never gonna make global elite in this life time =p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk