What's new

Could use more admins

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
We could use more admins for our CS:GO server, I am not sure who still plays the game regularly on it, but if there are any regulars that play on our server often and can be active on the forums, then send them this way and apply.

A Stable Carbocation

Staff member
I'll keep an eye out, though recently Murkcity and Pyro started playing again. I know someone who would be a good admin but doesn't have the time for forums- I don't know how that sits with you. He would be an excellent admin though, and he plays a lot. (I think he's the top ranked player atm).

I'll keep an eye out, but for the most part any of the players who aren't new to our server are ones I don't think should get admin as of yet.

At least the server stays full.

edit: also, I might add, we do well with fewer admins as well. Ever since we changed the ruleset to be more like matchmaking, there have been few issues. For instance, we stopped (at least for now) penalizing players who save, so long as they didn't sit in the back of T spawn all game. This alone helps immensely.

yarr

The 47 Ronin
Message me on steam Stable and tell me more about the pub. Active hours and whatnot if I can get on enough I would lend a helping hand.

TheStig

His Stigness
The 47 Ronin
I've been playing more lately but haven't had to do much from an admin standpoint. All spec would be great though!

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
I noticed that I can't spec all last week so phooey on that... I might just alias when I pub and not chat in text... Anonymous admin messages would be awesome.... Damn... I really need to ban someone.... Ban hammer is dusty

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

A Stable Carbocation

Staff member
Until I fix the blasted addon that I downloaded, you will have to move yourself to catch people. Thankfully in GO we don't have as many hackers as in CSS (all the CSGO hackers stay in ranked play) so it's not as important.