contagion

Has anyone watched the new contagion movie with Matt Damon? I saw the preview at the gym this week which was definitely interesting. anyone who has seen it, id love to hear your comments.

I wanted to see it too, but I've heard from some, that it was a let down. I feel that if they had said to he'll with it, and gone to a R rating, it would have been better. I get frustrated with movies that shoot for PG-13 but could have been better as an R...

well, i actually saw the movie. it was a good movie but not in the sense i was hoping it would be. rather than focus on the destabilization of society they spent a lot of the movie focusing on where the virus started and where it was going. though this approach was interesting i wanted more of people going crazy and society breaking down. a problem i did have with it was that cell phones always worked the entire movie, quite unrealistic if you ask me. and matt damon's daughter fucking pissed me off. i cant stand children in movies like this, they never listen to their parents and go do the dumbest thing they can possibly do the first chance they get. anyways, all in all, i would give it a 7/10. worth seeing, more worth renting.

well, i actually saw the movie. it was a good movie but not in the sense i was hoping it would be. rather than focus on the destabilization of society they spent a lot of the movie focusing on where the virus started and where it was going. though this approach was interesting i wanted more of people going crazy and society breaking down. a problem i did have with it was that cell phones always worked the entire movie, quite unrealistic if you ask me. and matt damon's daughter fucking pissed me off. i cant stand children in movies like this, they never listen to their parents and go do the dumbest thing they can possibly do the first chance they get. anyways, all in all, i would give it a 7/10. worth seeing, more worth renting.
thx spacie. based on the comments, im going to catch the movie this week.