Constantine joins the club

Hello everybody, I'm Constantine XI Palaiologos and I've been playing on the Dust2/Office server for a couple of months now. I think I already know a lot of you, but a friendly hello to those whom I don't.

I am a massive history buff, hence my name and such. I mostly play RTS and FPS games and in particular love anything WWII themed. I'm currently a freelance computer repair technician who is trying to get enough saved up for college. Love big cities, hope to go back to San Francisco one day and get out of the giant suburb that is Merced. I speak some German and Spanish and hope to master the two languages in the near future. When I'm not playing CSS I'm either working on systems for a client or studying. I love to run, do at least a mile every day!

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Hello everybody, I'm Constantine XI Palaiologos and I've been playing on the Dust2/Office server for a couple of months now. I think I already know a lot of you, but a friendly hello to those whom I don't.

I am a massive history buff, hence my name and such. I mostly play RTS and FPS games and in particular love anything WWII themed. I'm currently a freelance computer repair technician who is trying to get enough saved up for college. Love big cities, hope to go back to San Francisco one day and get out of the giant suburb that is Merced. I speak some German and Spanish and hope to master the two languages in the near future. When I'm not playing CSS I'm either working on systems for a client or studying. I love to run, do at least a mile every day!
I am surprised that you don't speak Italian!

Aw, you guys are all too kind. Except, y'know, call me Constantine. Please. Otherwise I'm going to have to kill Cheney for inventing this horrible nickname!