What's new

Poll Considering increasing CS:S server slot count...

Should we increase slots size?

• Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
I would say bump it back to 36 players like we use to. I think 40 might be too many lol I can't imagine the flash bangs and smokes :( Its already hard to go to long without dying or having Jesus come down blinding the crap out of us. I like the throwing knife idea and maybe we can restrict flash bangs for one per person or limit the amount of flashbang a team can aquire as a whole.

d00b

The 47 Ronin
Also, to the flash situation on CSS, should reduce the current buy capability back down to one per person. With two per person and a full server, 64 flashes is just getting insane as they are being used as blackout cover. One per allows for a good organized rush, smokes and team work should take care of the rest.
No way! Restricting people to one flash means the people who actually do rush, will most likely not. Because you can rush long as a team when everyone flashes when they're supposed to and plays as a team, but how often does that happen? Half the time if you're lucky. I've spent hours getting the whole flashing long thing down and it requires two flashes for me to solo rush out and get a HS or be able to call "3 in Pit don't fucking go long!" While I try to run back through doors. Also, rushing mid for me I have down to a two flash science, that also requires a smoke.

However, on the same hand, too many flashes does stop certain rushes. Mainly short and B for me. I've noticed lately mid is the main area where I'm just flashed to shit forever, from people flashing from CT spawn or from short. It's only really an issue when I'm a T.

I used to think 16K was good, but I am now against it. People who're doing good should be rewarded, not the guy who's 15-20 using a para, getting all lucky bs spraying kills.

I agree some kind of change is needed, but my focus would be on different maps and how money is distributed.

Jam

I just remembered we do have 41 slots at the 24/7 Dust2 West Coast Cantina server,
and it's pretty fun at full house. Though, we don't have flashes. We can try a 1 month
trial at the 47r server and see how it goes. Last night, I had to wait to join
cause it was full. Then I was welcomed with team flashes. Aye not so bad I guess, let's do it.

Ztune

Z34Drifter
The 47 Ronin
Also, to the flash situation on CSS, should reduce the current buy capability back down to one per person. With two per person and a full server, 64 flashes is just getting insane as they are being used as blackout cover. One per allows for a good organized rush, smokes and team work should take care of the rest.
i vote for NO nade, flash and smoke :troll-94:

d00b

The 47 Ronin
Yeah, now that I think about it, lets remove flashes, smokes and nades, and restrict everything except paras and p90s and make it a 64 slot server with bots, oh and 24/7 aztec. hahaha

Ztune

Z34Drifter
The 47 Ronin
Yeah, now that I think about it, lets remove flashes, smokes and nades, and restrict everything except paras and p90s and make it a 64 slot server with bots, oh and 24/7 aztec. hahaha
sounds like peace