What's new

Confucious Application

Confucious

The 47R Recruit
Name: Kevin Hsu
In Game nickname/nicknames: Confucious, .BruceK?
Your favorite hobby: Fishing
Your favorite movie: Armageddon
Games you play: League of Legends, CSS, CS:GO, and many others
How many hours a week are you online: 40+
Your previous squad/team: .K? and Deadly Gaming
Why did you leave your last squad: team died after going CEVO-P
How long have you been playing in our server: about 6 months
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: I have friends in this server that i play with often. I want to share this experience with them.
Tell us about you: I love games, I've played competitive for the past 9 years only to now just play for fun.

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
Forum activity is a must. I have seen many people apply and get declined because of forum activity. Download TapTalk for the forums and stay active in the forums. We have a 47R-pubs tag that you should get. Keeps you visible and make sure to say hi to members while playing. Stay consistent and be prepared for a wait.

GLHF!

built[4]sin

Staff member
hey, confucious, thanks for the intro. and good to meet you. as gaspar mentioned, forum activity is a must as we consider ourselves a multi-gaming community, not just relegated to a single gaming experience and we don't always have the opportunity to get to know each other in-game.

stick around. get to know folks and let them get to know you. 'till then, see you in the pub :thelongpause:

Buddhist

The 47 Ronin
Haha I like the way our names our gonna sound together on a team ;p. Stay active on the forums and the CSS server and you will definitely be fine. Welcome to the forums!