Company of Heroes this week

Who's up for some Company of Heroes? Im down to play tonight, Friday night or this weekend.

The regular players in the past include: Suicide George, Fuzion, XhadoZero, Havoc and Greggo.

Anyone interested in playing but does not have a copy, Suicide George or I can gift you a copy on Steam. Just post up here that you want a copy and your steam ID. Fyi it will take 1-2 hours to download and install from steam depending on your connection if peak/non-peak hours.

jp (aka MBenson)

Who's up for some Company of Heroes? Im down to play tonight, Friday night or this weekend.

The regular players in the past include: Suicide George, Fuzion, XhadoZero, Havoc and Greggo.

Anyone interested in playing but does not have a copy, Suicide George or I can gift you a copy on Steam. Just post up here that you want a copy and your steam ID. Fyi it will take 1-2 hours to download and install from steam depending on your connection if peak/non-peak hours.

jp (aka MBenson)
I will for sure if Im online, just contact me through steam, just depends if I make any last second plans to do something for the night. most likely wont be doing anything though.

sure thing, jakey. i cant login in to Steam at work but ill do it when i get home in a few hours. glad you can join us for some CoH fun!

hey SG, sorry missed you and dark on mumble last night. i logged before 10pm and saw you in mumble but you were AFK. i get off work today around 6pm. i should be home and ready to play by 8pm tonight. 8)