What's new

cobra commander would love to join

Joshua Lein

lol +1 for all the hacker shit he has taken from us and he still cool about it. Ive said it before I have never seen anything while specing him and i dont really care what CalCS says.

TheStig

His Stigness
The 47 Ronin
Can't remember if I already weighed in or not, but cobra is a good player, fun to play with, and I'd be happy to have him on the squad.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Forum activity has been very bad, haven't seen him in the past few days either. Will give it another week before denying.

A Stable Carbocation

Staff member
Forum activity has been very bad, haven't seen him in the past few days either. Will give it another week before denying.

he explained this in game, but I guess not here. He said he is on a business trip to Asia for three weeks. He left later than he thought, but he still went. I don't recall when he said this, I think it was the last time he was in the server. So don't hold this period of time against him.

also, it sucks that calics doesn't like him, but i have never seen anything suspicious, he's just good, and uses his sound. I don't know if an objection from one person is enough to deny someone who so far has shown clean play.

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
he explained this in game, but I guess not here. He said he is on a business trip to Asia for three weeks. He left later than he thought, but he still went. I don't recall when he said this, I think it was the last time he was in the server. So don't hold this period of time against him.

also, it sucks that calics doesn't like him, but i have never seen anything suspicious, he's just good, and uses his sound. I don't know if an objection from one person is enough to deny someone who so far has shown clean play.
What? GO has sounds you can use to your advantage? lol
I guess I'll give my +1 or -1 after he comes back from his trip

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
he explained this in game, but I guess not here. He said he is on a business trip to Asia for three weeks. He left later than he thought, but he still went. I don't recall when he said this, I think it was the last time he was in the server. ...
yah, i thought it was in here that he posted that, but i cant find it. maybe it was in the shoutbox. i do remember him saying/typing it somewhere. it was the first thing i thought of when i read ice's post.