cobra commander would love to join

cobra commander

c:o:b:r:a:::c:o:m:m:a:n:d:e:r:
Name: Aleon Sengvixay
CobraCommanderhalf.png

In Game nickname/nicknames:Cobra Commander
Your favorite hobby: play games
Your favorite movie: One piece
Games you play: (Besides CS:S) Dota 2, RPG, Star Craft, Diablo, WOW....n many others
How many hours a week are you online:10-12 hours
Your previous squad/team: (Squad/Clans that you previously joined)Olefarts as 60 billion dollar snowman (1.6)
Why did you leave your last squad:They was dismembered
How long have you been playing in our server:on and off since GO started
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin:I think you guys are awesome, server is great and love the action
Tell us about you:I am Lao/Vietnamese, live in SD all my life. I own a clothing line called aacparel, family own multiple restaraunts. I work at Scripps mercy hospital also as a health technician. I talk with Globe and ask me if I would like to join. I know Murk since we play on co-server. I am currently rank 4, always trying to play my best and would love a happy home amongst an awesome cool bunch. Thank you so much for a great server and peeps.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Hi Cobra, thanks for your interest in The 47 Ronin, I wanted to ask you, you were banned from the CaliforniaCS servers a while back, we have a great relationship with them, could you please care to explain the reason of the ban and have you tried to dispute the ban on their site? I wanted to ask you this because I've had few CaliforniaCS members hopping on our server and reporting you, including Renegade.

Your app otherwise looks good, we will need some clarification about this matter because we want legit players on our squad and we want to make sure none of our members have any negative record because want to maintain a good public image of our community.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
You said you played in CS:S CAL-O, however I have not seen any record of you playing CAL under the current steam id, did you use to use other steam id's?

cobra commander

c:o:b:r:a:::c:o:m:m:a:n:d:e:r:
yea it be this steam cs 1.6 id 0:0:1255575 or 0:0:852570 i have two acct one was my bro who gave up on cs so i took both. 1.6 olefarts scrim team
i was call 60 billion snowman but i might of use another name, too long to remember. cal O or P. check both, dont remember which one.