Civil's Wisdoms

Discussion in 'Non Sense Zone!' started by el jorge loco, Aug 4, 2011.

1. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

Alright Civil, we need your wisdoms here.

2. Totalitarian Tortilla

Totalitarian Tortilla New Member

Civil's words are not non-sense, they are non-sequiturs of absolute relevance.

3. civil servant

civil servant The 47 Ronin Contributor

It's about damned time you nubs figured out that it's all about me.

I discovered earlier this evening that I don't need western medicine or HMO's to cure most anything that ails me. Coincidentally, and nearly simultaneously, I learned how to circumvent the tedious and tenuous task of attending church to save my sinful sorry-assed soul. I've calculated that my amazing discoveries will afford me several hundred hours of free time each year and save me thousands of dollars in tithes and co-pays. We all know that the amount of discretionary income one needs(some folks call it disposable income but I prefer mine to be discreet) is directly proportional to the amount of free time one has. "Hey civil, you might ask, "how is that possible and can I make your amazing discovery work for me same as you." It's simple boys...get laid. Sex is the most powerful gift we humble humans were given. It has the power to heal on physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual levels. They don't tell you this in most churches...but by screaming "Oh God!!!" ten times in the throes of ecstasy all of your sins are washed away and you are once again a shiny newborn...innocent and vibrant and ready for life as it is meant to be lived...in the moment, in the now. Now get out there and get some. This ain't boot camp. You're in the Theater now and the ammo is live.

If fortune follows you, is it because you follow fortune?

4. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

Did Civil get laid this week? Special lady friends?

5. Blood Fiend

Blood Fiend Active Member

lol, yes, unfortunatly, this isn't a new revelation. Sex releases endorphens, and creates better blood flow to all areas of the body. The unfortunate part for civil, this was discoverd a long time ago, BUT congrats for joining the club, finally LOL. Yes Other then sex, if you fellow readers want some real healing power, naturally, and cost free, here is the secret. Mind you it takes thousands of hours of practice for some, maybe not for all. People around the world have been using it for centuries, behind our backs.....Drum roll please.......Meditation, yes, meditation. Buddist monks have been using this for decades, hundreds of thousands of years even. Deep meditation, can be used to direct blood flow to any area of the body, for what ever you may need it for. Not just blood, but you can use it for focusing inner strenght, some call it "Chi". The idea is, and i have done this on some small level, if we can relax enough, and focus very deeply on what ever ails us, we can promote self healing. I have gone as far as, changing the temperature in my hand, all the way up my arm, YES i really have, believe it or not. It involves relaxing very very deeply, and using guided meditation to focus on specific body parts. Once this is achieved, your possibilities are endless, and after tons of hours(thousands of hours) of practice, there are buhddist monks that can(yes i have seen this) Take soaking wet bedsheets(dipped in ice water) thrown over there bare backs, and start drying them by focusing, and heating up there body temeratures, and the bedsheets, actually started to steam very dramatically.

Believe it or not folks, The power of the mind is limitless, IE. Little kids who can rescue there parents during times of crises, the kids being 2 or 3 years old, and the parents weighing 5 times the kids weight. We have all heard tales of this.

6. civil servant

Oh, BTW, I appreciate the respect implied through the usage of "Civil" with a "C" but "c" has always been lower caste. (y)

And yes, my epiphany did not occur in the company of a 20 or 30 something year old vixen as I'd been wont to expect. My Sensei is a 50 year old all-woman with a body of lush plush steel and the wisdom of the ancients thought lost with Atlantis. I'm sure you can imagine my surprise.

7. civil servant

Bloodfiend's right about most things, except that I'm not a newcomer catching up with knowledge of the past. These things I've known. The knowledge is inherently innate and may be unlocked and realized through meditation and practice. I present it thusly for effect to inspire and to give the reader a tangible point of reference point not often available through passive reading. I was, however, inspired to share as a result of recently leveling-up and obtaining a new achievement...to put it in gaming terms. ;)