What's new

Chicken Noodles would like to join 47!

SlaVe

The 47 Ronin
Firefighting is hard to get into. even as volunteer let alone a full time job. i work with few guys trying to take extra schooling to get into it alongside their carpentry. and even with a connection (someone already a firefighter in family) still hard. but best of luck and see you in server. I personally didnt like WCC cause i think i remember that flashabngs were banned, so when i was server hopping. my binded weapons. would go ERRRRRRR. at beginning of every round. LOL. welcome to forums and look forward to seeing you around.

Mark

Firefighting is hard to get into. even as volunteer let alone a full time job. i work with few guys trying to take extra schooling to get into it alongside their carpentry. and even with a connection (someone already a firefighter in family) still hard. but best of luck and see you in server. I personally didnt like WCC cause i think i remember that flashabngs were banned, so when i was server hopping. my binded weapons. would go ERRRRRRR. at beginning of every round. LOL. welcome to forums and look forward to seeing you around.
Yeah I totally get that. Probably why I work an office job... But I know its very competitive. I'm at the point now of where I don't even want to try anymore.

As for WCC, yeah lol. I remember those days...

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Thanks for your interest in The 47 Ronin, be sure to stay active on the forums and the servers.

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
Source is getting less and less love :( :p

which part of cali are you from? we've got guys all across this state, lol.