What's new

Cheaters!!!

tuc0

Turbo charge + Nitrous do wonders .... "So much for weight reduction, A/C on" ROFL. These guys are funny.

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
So let me get this right... this GTR dynoed at 750hp rear wheel??

Lol I laughed when I realized that ntiro was used I was wondering how the heck this mustang beat the GTR XD.
Someone get this man a magnaflow muffler cause whatever they have it on sounds like a dustblower

tuc0

From a dig, the V6 Rustang would have no chance. The GT-R can take off like a rocket with its AWD. Assuming of course, the drivers are equal. Check this out. It's laughable. I drive Rustang, and I would really love a GT-R in my garage.

Last edited:

tuc0

So let me get this right... this GTR dynoed at 750hp rear wheel??

Lol I laughed when I realized that ntiro was used I was wondering how the heck this mustang beat the GTR XD.
Someone get this man a magnaflow muffler cause whatever they have it on sounds like a dustblower
Yeh, it sounds like a weed wacker. ROFL.

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
From a dig, the V6 Rustang would have no chance. The GT-R can take off like a rocket with its AWD. Assuming of course, the drivers are equal. Check this out. It's laughable. I drive Rustang, and I would really love a GT-R in my garage.

LOL poor mustang.

tuc0

For you guys with good taste in cars. Here's a low mileage one in the Bay Area. Very very few street legal cars can beat this monster. I would park this car in my living room.

2011 NISSAN GT-R