cheat or no cheat - Flusha

Spicy

The 47 Ronin
So I was just browsing some random YouTube videos and ended up watching this. Considering he is one of the top CSGO players, I thought I'd share this with you. What do you guys think? Some moments I agree they look suspicious but some looks fine to me.

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Dont these guys have to get use the league's rig when they are playing in tournaments? I know when I went to watch LoL LCS they had the tech come in check once then again after players got seated. There's also referees standing behind keeping watch of any attempts of cheating as well.

kaM

The 47 Ronin
Dont these guys have to get use the league's rig when they are playing in tournaments? I know when I went to watch LoL LCS they had the tech come in check once then again after players got seated. There's also referees standing behind keeping watch of any attempts of cheating as well.
A lot of games like this are played from home/gaming houses over the internet. It's not quite as large where NA and EU league teams actually go to a event to play vs each other

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
A lot of games like this are played from home/gaming houses over the internet. It's not quite as large where NA and EU league teams actually go to a event to play vs each other
Ah so hence why these "pro" players might actually just be using VIP hacks and win...

Some legit fish if I had ever seen it. I don't think that he is totally legit. I have watched a couple of pro matches before and can attest to some of these players to have God like skills

yarr

The 47 Ronin
yes, this is usually the case. People were speculating that it was somehow tied into his steam account. So when he logged in it downloaded like a workshop file would or how custom configs are saved to the steam cloud. Something along those lines if I'm not mistaken.