Captain Cap

Name: Bryan Hunt
In Game nickname/nicknames: Captain Cap, Captain lightning bolts, Michael
Your favorite hobby: playing in a band
Your favorite movie: Dumb and Dumber or Inception
Games you play: I don't play many FPSs. If I'm not playing CSS, I'm usually on my xbox playing Fable 2/3, Fallout, Bioshock, old gamecube/playstation/snes/nes RPGs. Sometimes I geton MW2 and BlOps. Once I get my desktop in Sept with my school loan I'll probably play more steam games.
How many hours a week are you online: At least 10, usually 25-30, 40+ during finals week
Your previous squad/team: none
Why did you leave your last squad: n/a
How long have you been playing in our server: I've been playing consistently for well over a year, I think it's somewhere close to 2 years.
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: I really like playing in the 47R community, have spent a good quarter of my college life on here, and would like to further be a part of it.
Tell us about you: I'm a chemistry/pre-pharm student going to UCI. Domino's Pizza pays me to deliver the sausage, and I tutor science at my old college. I songwrite slow acousticy punk songs. Only two of them are good.

el jorge loco

Staff member
+1 to Cap. I've played with him a lot and he is a reg in our server. Absolutely a joy to play with. Glad you are on the forums too buddy. Keep on keepin on!

-L-

The 47 Ronin
wtf your only 19? +1 took you long enough to apply! next year around may give me your resume you can apply for an internship at my job in the chem dept

tuc0

ROFL Cap'n Cap:

"How many hours a week are you online: At least 10, usually 25-30, 40+ during finals week".

Aren't you supposed to be playing less during Finals? When I was in college, I did same.
I hated stressing out and cramming for finals.