Cap yaps about crap

Discussion in 'Non Sense Zone!' started by Captain Cap, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Haze

Haze Contributor

I think drag racing is really boring, but to say it takes no skill is wrong, unless youre in a pos riced out 150hp Honda.. go try to drive a 9 second car down the track and tell me it takes no skill when you hit the wall. Also, racing through traffic is retarded, you put other people at risk. Find a nice clear road to street race on

2. Captain Cap

Captain Cap New Member

I really value being able to understand how fast things are coming at you and being able to capitalize on changing situations. Just because something is dumb doesn't mean it doesn't take skill.

Part of most people not being able to handle a car accelerating that fast is going to be solely from not ever driving a car that fast. Give everyone a 9 second car and have em drag race and I'm sure most people will learn quickly.

3. Haze

Haze Contributor

never said it doesn't take skill, I said you shouldn't put others in harm because even the most skillful people make mistakes, unless you're Paul walker :p

4. Captain Cap

Captain Cap New Member

The fuck? Paul Walker? Cmon man, we all know Vin is the best. (see below for example of skills)

5. Captain Cap

Captain Cap New Member

I hate people who think calories and fat are bad. That is all.

6. d00b

d00b The 47 Ronin

I don't think either are bad, but I tend to go for less calorie/fat if I have a choice. I only drink diet soda/energy drinks now, because I drink A LOT of whatever I am drinking and racking up over 1000 calories on just sodas is absurd. I try to avoid High Fructose Corn Syrup as well, which is in regular soda, bread and ketchup to name some off the top of my head.

You know what I hate? People that go to college to become pricks that think they know more than anyone else and force-feed their BS down any and everyone's throat. I have noticed that this usually occurs in younger people who have only been in college for 1-2 years.

7. Captain Cap

Captain Cap New Member

Phew, good thing I'm in my third year. People go to college to do that?

High fructose corn syrup is better than the alternative, just glucose. The sugar they extract usually 50/50 for glucose fructose. It is altered to about 20/80 or 30/70. Fructose is actually sweeter than glucose so you need less overall sugar to get a certain amount of sweetness. It's not really HFCS that soccer moms should be bitching about, it's the overall amount.

8. d00b

d00b The 47 Ronin

haha Yeah, people do go to college for that, they must offer some secret "smug prick" course. And as for HFCS, they actually added a chemical that controls your brain. so screw that noise.

9. Captain Cap

Captain Cap New Member

Haha wait what? Link or it didn't happen.

10. Dickfor.

Dickfor. The 47 Ronin

Ive been trying to gain weight for a long time, and all i see are these LOW CALORIE/ ZERO CALORIE BS and it really gets to me.
    i like fatty foods, not just sometimes... ALL THE TIME AND IM 6' 1'' 160 mofos drinking heavy beer (no light bullshit, FUCK YOU 2)
    yah im kinda drunk so just dont listen to anything i say in this post.
    Im kinda hungry tho... anywho.... i love fatty foods, and yah. nomnomnom