Canucks Fans Unite.

I live in Vancouver, play hockey, watch hockey. But I dont like the Canucks they are so unreliable, one game they are champs the next game the play terrible. And you cant talk shit about Bostin cuz they have more Canadian players than the Canucks. My fav team are teh flyers (also have 19/22 canadians on the team)

d00b

The 47 Ronin
The Flyers and the Red Wings are my favs. When I played roller hockey, my team was the Red Wings for a season. Oh and btw, can you guys ice skate? I only do it once every 5 years or so, but I totally try to go backwards full speed and usually end up eating ice a few times and love every moment.

The Flyers and the Red Wings are my favs. When I played roller hockey, my team was the Red Wings for a season. Oh and btw, can you guys ice skate? I only do it once every 5 years or so, but I totally try to go backwards full speed and usually end up eating ice a few times and love every moment.
I think ice skates are way easier. Wheels are too rolly for me.

Blood Fiend

I am a canucks fan, through and trhough. It's sad the way canadian teams are treated by the NHL staff/refs/admin Almost like a foster child.

Boston would not have one the cup, if the game was called the same way the refs called regular season games, with a ton of penaltys. No penaltys hardly at all in the finals is stupid, when they call a shit load during the regular season.

[Tryout] Canucks give tryout offers to Owen Nolan and Todd Fedoruk - Canucks Community

Canucks Sign Owen Nolan + Todd Fedoruk to a Professional Try Out Contract.