Can't wait for that one game where...

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Spray, Sep 10, 2011.

  1. Spray
    Offline

    Spray The 47 Ronin

    Messages:
    1,147
    Likes Received:
    32
    Location:
    San Jose, CA
    we can hop onto as an entire clan and just wipe the floor with the other clan without someone screaming STACKERSSS...

    That game would be BF3 hopefully. :D
     
  2. Ghonzo
    Offline

    Ghonzo The 47 Ronin

    Messages:
    3,462
    Likes Received:
    250
    Location:
    In your dreams
    Amen :p cant wait to use the jet and tanks :) maybe we can have Jen drive us the tank and rape the entire team XD
     
  3. Totalitarian Tortilla
    Offline

    Totalitarian Tortilla New Member

    Messages:
    242
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Oakland
    makes me wish my gaming rig was good enough for BF3. :(
     
  4. Havoc.Sp
    Offline

    Havoc.Sp Staff Member Moderator

    Messages:
    1,161
    Likes Received:
    16
    Location:
    Eugene, Or
    lol last night in BC2 George, Sakin, Awoll and I cleared out a server and were called team stackers.
     
  5. Sakin
    Offline

    Sakin New Member

    Messages:
    488
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    San Diego
    Then the admin on the other team kicked us :D
     
  6. el jorge loco
    Offline

    el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

    Messages:
    4,369
    Likes Received:
    536
    Location:
    Daly City
    What a hater
     
  7. suicide george
    Offline

    suicide george Member

    Messages:
    494
    Likes Received:
    13
    he accused sakin of hacking and I told him I smell my hands after I fart. then he kicked us.
     
  8. Haze
    Offline

    Haze Contributor

    Messages:
    545
    Likes Received:
    2
    I think 99% of my time on BF3 will be inside a jet. The other 1% will be trying to get inside a jet
     
  9. suicide george
    Offline

    suicide george Member

    Messages:
    494
    Likes Received:
    13
    we all need to get squads made up that would be some fun times doing squad matches
     
  10. Ghonzo
    Offline

    Ghonzo The 47 Ronin

    Messages:
    3,462
    Likes Received:
    250
    Location:
    In your dreams
    Can i call dips on SG squad? or Havocs? I would play BC2 more often if i can but my desktop likes to turn off the game every map rotation or single player... still stuck at hte first level in the campaign cuz i cant move on.
     

Share This Page