What's new

Counter Strike: Source CannaBiz - Hands down, dopest dope you've ever smoked!

CannaBiz

Name: Dee / D / CannaBiz
In Game nickname/nicknames: CannaBiz
Your favorite hobby: Motorsports, Drifting, 1/4 Mile Races, etc.
Your favorite movie: Fast & Furious Series, 2JZ NO ISSSHH!
Games you play: I have a PS4 and the PC, mainly FPS/Racing games.
How many hours a week are you online:
Hardnly play PS4 anymore, I game on CS:S almost every night.
Your previous squad/team: Too many to list, when I was younger.
Why did you leave your last squad: Lost interest in CS. Its been OVER 10 years since I played.
How long have you been playing in our server:
Past couple weeks. Out of all the other servers, I tent to frequent and favor 47R because of the community. I was thinking about buying my own server and creating my own clan but I dont want to spend money, money is tight as it is, and I don't want to recruit a bunch of people. For the thousands of servers that are already, i said fck it.
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: I'm constantly on your server lol
Tell us about you: I think this application said it all...

Someone of you may recognize my name, maybe vKami might recognize it since I tend to see him playing with me a lot. All in all I have been out of the CS game for a very long time now. I just got a killer deal on a PC with a i7 processor and said, CS TIME!!! I work a full time job as a graphic designer for one of the biggest muscle car / hot rod / import stores on the west coast. I love the smell of fuel on the drag strip, love the smell of burnt rubber and love the sound of a beast engine.

Last edited:

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
sup biz, welcome to the forum! lotta gearheads here, so you should find plenty of topics to leave your mark on. be sure to stay active on the forums and servers. recruitment process is loooooong, so sit back, relax, and don't mind the smell... thats just buddhist.

CannaBiz

Sup Kami,

Do you recognize my name at all? Lol probably not.
How long does the recruitment process usually take? Not like I'm going anywhere, just would like to know.
Also, is CSS competitive at all anymore? I've been trying to find some leagues for CS:S but it seems as though CS:GO has taken the spotlight for competitive play.
I remember back in my day, CS1.6, we had CAL, MLG, ESEA, eSports and so much more. Now its just like 1 or 2 leagues.

Is 47R competitive at all or just casual fun play?

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
yup, sup... can take several months. CSS is casual. GO is, too, but there's been a lot of interest in competing. I haven't competed in over 10yrs, back when CAL/CPL was the top dog (before CAL-IM was added). Many of us are still on source because GO is too serious. The GO peeps play a lot of MM, though.

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
Welcome to forums @CannaBiz. We exchanged a few HS last night. :D One of the few players to ever compliment a kill (I don't get many so I notice). :p
For those that become members, the time it takes can range quite a bit depending different factors, weeks, months to a year (for me). ha
Participation and overall coolness in the server AND forums is a key role. Stick around!

CannaBiz

sup slave.

@kami; yeah thats how it was for me too. Its been a long time since i have competed like that but i def. wanna give it a shot. i dont personally like cs:go, i think its a bit mainstreamish now, its not like the original cs series or maybe its just because i only get like 40-80 fps while playing cs:go, idk lol. I can run cs:s no problem but maybe ill play cs:go a little more often. but im still down for cs:s all day.

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
Stay active in the forums and the servers. This process might take a while so be consistent and patient. Start playing GO with me, I played source when I was in HS so it is time to move on up.

CannaBiz

Welcome to forums @CannaBiz. We exchanged a few HS last night. :D One of the few players to ever compliment a kill (I don't get many so I notice). :p
For those that become members, the time it takes can range quite a bit depending different factors, weeks, months to a year (for me). ha
Participation and overall coolness in the server AND forums is a key role. Stick around!
Haha yea i remember you for sure. a nice shot is a nice shot, gotta say it sometime.. lol