can anyone tell me what this is

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hamas Fatah, Sep 4, 2011.

1. S-Dawg

S-Dawg The 47 Ronin

call love line on kroq and have dr. drew help you out haha

2. Hamas Fatah

Hamas Fatah Member

Yeah did the research last night, seems to be tonsil stones which web md described as "one of lifes many misfortunes, like bad eye sight or baldness"... When this first started years ago, I did have a doctor, and he didn't seem to care very much, he said i had a virus and my tonsils will eventually go down. But it's been like 3 years and they still swollen. So i'm guessing the stones and the swollenness is linked, but of all the photos i looked at peoples tonsils weren't swollen even though they had tonsil stones. So who knows, because apparently my old doctor didn't. now that i think about it, he was a shitty doctor.

To think everyone's tonsils have little pockets, which food gets stuck in, then the warm moisture of your mouth begins to decay the food, then they calcify.... I'm surprised it doesn't make you sick if they are swallowed. gross to think about, gross to pick off, gross to smell. I don't like these things.

3. tuc0

tuc0 Well-Known Member

Hey Hamas, youtube has vids about it. Some shows how to remove them.

4. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

I'd suggest visiting a new doctor and consult with them about removing your tonsils..

5. Spray

Spray The 47 Ronin

There are people more scandalous than shady mechanics and wordy lawyers - greedy doctors (they'll make up anything to rob your wallet or ignore symptoms if they feel lazy).

6. tuc0

tuc0 Well-Known Member

yeah, seems common. Maybe I even have them! I'll let you know.

7. Fasttrak

Fasttrak Staff Member Moderator

You honestly should have your tonsils out. Many other countries would if you had several years with inflamed tonsils or strep throat. You are getting spot infection on or around the tonsil sack on the side of the throat, bad breath is the least of your worries, and this shit gives you toxic breath!! It is such a simple procedure I am not certain why American doctors are adverse to just removing them.

I went through this yearly crap from about the ages of 9-16. Finally my mother forced our family doctor to schedule the surgery, she really did have to force the issue, and was laid up for a couple of days at 16 years of age. Previously I would get strep at least once a year, numerous tonsil flareups and hoenstly my general health was poorer back then. I have not had one sore throat in the... 28 years since I had them removed. Honestly, Hamas, if you can smell that breath imagine what it is like for others in your circle of friends, they must like you a ton.

Fasttrak