building new pc help me out

Discussion in 'PC Build Suggestions' started by Space Cowboy, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Space Cowboy

Space Cowboy The 47 Ronin

ok so im gonna be makin or buying a new pc in the coming month of september i think... my budget i think will be between 700-1000. what i really want thus far is a 6 core amd chip, and a geforce 500 series gpu. basically i want to make or buy something with both of those pieces. ive been lookin at geforce 540 cards. since anything higher up seems a little too high priced. i have this thing against spending more than 200 on a video card since they constantly come out with new ones... anyways, any input or advice or parts or whole pc's anyone suggest would be appreciated. i dont really feel like building it myself, im just plain damn tired of doing that shit tbh so any prebuilt gaming pcs or if suicide george is still makin rigs i would like to see whats up people!!!

2. tuc0

tuc0 Well-Known Member

If you want speed go with inteL cpu. I go with AMD because I don't really need the speed anyway, and I'm a cheap bastard.

3. S-Dawg

S-Dawg The 47 Ronin

Well there a lot of "choose your own" websites like cyberpower.com. I didnt feel like building it myself either and they put in the essential parts that I wanted plus upgraded me to water cooling with my 6 core amd. I saved on shipping by picking it up tho. After picking it up feel free to stick in whatever GPU you want :). Good luck

4. mbenson

mbenson Member

SG still does rigs for clannies. hit him up. im sure he can build a decent, fast system for your price.

5. Ghonzo

Ghonzo The 47 Ronin

Yea Space talk to SG or maybe you can take the build he posted on the forum for me i dont think i can afford right now :( had to help my dad pay the bills so my savings went out the window along my lovely desktop SG had quoted =/

6. suicide george

suicide george Member

its all good ghonzo, that computer will probably be cheaper once you save up the money again. It's a great rig.

7. Ghonzo

Ghonzo The 47 Ronin

Sorry SG I was gonna send you a pm about this maybe in couple months i will be able to buy it from you :D

8. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

Space, I think SG will be able to get you a great deal!
    Also be sure to get a good enough video card, currently the latest card 580 series is the only card that can run BF3 Maxed out (depending on screen resolution).
    I'd say staying with the 5 series will be a wise move.
    -IcEWoLF

9. Haze

Haze Contributor

+1 to SG, He built mine at an amazing price. Hit him up.

10. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

How about posting up the pictures on the new forums and also leave a review :).