What's new

build me a PC!

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
You can build a very nice gaming pc for just a bit more... Like $1250... If I get some time tonight I can put up a part list that I use for clients who are on a budget similar to yours
Edit : small forum factor mini atx
Sent from my Nexus 5

Last edited:

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
shit shit shit and more shit...

windows 7
nvidia gforce 9800gtx(power supply cant support it anymore)
8gb ram
intel core 2quad Q8300 @ 2.50ghz
roughly 1 terabyte of memory
Hold up, that's better than my specs. I'd hate to hear you describe mine. ha

Globe*

The 47 Ronin
Hold up, that's better than my specs. I'd hate to hear you describe mine. ha

Like I said the CPU was awesome 5ish years ago. My power supply is going along with the video card.. When a game gets busy. iE: 32 player gun fight at long.. It lags real bad and sometimes freezes..sometimes it'll freeze up just surfing the internet not doing anything special. It's just time for an upgrade and refuse to put new parts in an old CPU.

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
A clan full of gamers and 90 percent of the rigs are circa 2006-2008.... I thought more people would have high end systems... Kinda makes sense now why so many people play source.... If anyone is interested I'll build rigs at no commission you just ship me the parts and I'll build and oc everything

Sent from my Nexus 5

WarFreakz

The 47 Ronin
A clan full of gamers and 90 percent of the rigs are circa 2006-2008.... I thought more people would have high end systems... Kinda makes sense now why so many people play source.... If anyone is interested I'll build rigs at no commission you just ship me the parts and I'll build and oc everything

Sent from my Nexus 5
I might take u up on that offer later on this year :p XD

Hunter

The 47 Ronin
The CPU will need upgrade, it will bottleneck GTX680/HD7950 and above.

Get Dick's PSU if you still can, it's not modular but it's a good PSU. For $35, it's a gift. :)