bragging thread

Discussion in '47R-squad.com| 24/7 Dust 2 [gameMe] No AWP/Auto!' started by built[4]sin, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Surrender

Surrender The Ronin Enforcer The 47 Ronin

ive found my calling.. its cs:go!

2012-08-17_00002.

2012-08-17_00006.

woohoo position 8 as of right now!

2. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

Played like I always do, taking the lead and rushing ALWAYS!

[​IMG]

3. Spray

Spray The 47 Ronin

Me and space kicked your team's ass. 9-5 ftw. Didn't matter how many noobs you killed. :)

4. Wombo

Wombo New Member

So This isn't all that impressive but it is pretty damn good for me playing with high ping!
    2012-08-20_00010.

5. rev

rev Member

I was POOPING on the other team. Also, I guess don't press tab+f10 cause when I went to take a screenshot it immediately terminated my GO session. I was mad. So, just imagine what my score woulda been had it not fucked up.

R6rEH.

6. slick

slick Member

In the spirit of bragging, I have a story to add from a few months ago on the CS:S server:

We were on office, and I was a CT. The round was winding down with only a handful of players still alive. I was coming out of the office stairs heading toward the area just outside of the main office doors before the bathroom corridor. I heard someone running possibly from the bathroom area and slowed down. My only teammate was all the way in the T spawn so I figured it's a T I'm hearing. I rounded the corner so I was now facing the bathroom entrance where the loveseat and 3 cabinets were. I heard the footsteps get closer and closer from behind me but the rhythm got interrupted. It sounded like someone was following me but partially ran into the wall as he rounded the corner I just rounded. I immediately snapped back 180 degrees and shot once at where I felt like the T is. I heard the ding, and saw the notice on the upper right corner showing I had headshotted [MENTION=9]Dehugger[/MENTION] but I never saw anyone at all and I didn't see any corpses or guns.

I was shocked and stunned by what happened, I kept looking around for a corpse to confirm the kill. I pressed tab to confirm the score change and the console log to confirm the kill. It felt like the game version of a supernatural experience or something. I never saw anything and just instinctually turned and shot someone in the head that I never saw. The only explanation was that Dehugger was invisible but I never even knew that was possible. Actually, I still don't know if that is possible or if it's an admin/mod power because I've never seen it being done before or since. When the round ended, I asked Dehugger how I killed him because I thought my game was bugged and that my bullet somehow killed him by accident somewhere else on the map. I'd imagine he'd be pissed off if that was the case and would reply swiftly with a WTF? or something. But he never replied which just made me more confused. Did my game bug out and turned someone invisible??

Shortly thereafter, I was part of a CT garage rush. As soon as I was out the door, I heard stabbing noises and saw my teammate right in front of me get knifed to death. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. How the hell was that possible? I heard the running and the stabbing sound but I couldn't see anyone. Then I heard him come closer and I just started spraying. IT didn't work, I got knifed by Dehugger! WTF? I didn't see shit!? I spec'd him and found out he actually was invisible. The funny thing is, even though no one could see him, he ran into the garage right into the crossfire between ct spawn and garage stairs area. He got dinged and killed by the crossfire. He told me afterward that knifing me made him really really happy (paraphrasing). He just wanted to kill me really badly. But he had no idea how happy he made me feel about the kill I had earlier. I freaking did a 180 degree turn, shot once, and HEADSHOTED SOMEONE WHO WAS INVISIBLE!!! I fucking felt like Neo at the end of the Matrix. I felt like I could play this game blindfolded and still fuck shit up. It felt incredible!

I don't know if Dehugger still remembers this or has something to add to this. I'd love to hear his side of this.

7. d00b

d00b The 47 Ronin

2012-08-22_00001. 2012-08-23_00002.

I've only played l4d2 a hand full of times in the last few days and managed to get 666 on 2 different games. :)

8. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

just saying, look at your teams average score vs my teams average score. Looks like you were the ones killing noobs! :p
    Also note the actual score that was double anyone elses :p

9. Dehugger

Dehugger Contributor

Lag...

I have shitnet.

10. slick

slick Member

You just shattered my dreams...