Borderlands 2

Borderlands 2 looks like unholy awesomeness on a disc! Hopefully it'll come out next year. BACK TO PANDORA!!! Anyone else get addicted to the first one? I don't know how many hours of my life I lost to that game...

Fasttrak

Staff member
The original was fun in a mindless rambling way. Just a ton of wanton destruction with a half-assed storyline. Usually I wanted to just kick the shit out of the robots I was supposed to save, irritating little fuckers.

Fasttrak

I could never get into this game I dont know why it just seems open and lacks a good story so it trys to make up with wondering aroung killing things, Thats just my thoughts and I have barley played the game so tell me if im wrong

I loved the original game. Even more than the original game I love the addons (minus mad maxy arena). I admit, It really wasn't all too good of a story, but the addons got the stories right and started adding way more humor.

Sure, it was a level grinder but that's what made it unique. Level grind FPS like diablo. Only real complaint was the weapon system, there were really no "unique" weapons and original. They all felt kinda the same.

If BL2 continues down the same path as how good the addons were... I'm in either way, just hope it does really well.

I loved the original game. Even more than the original game I love the addons (minus mad maxy arena). I admit, It really wasn't all too good of a story, but the addons got the stories right and started adding way more humor.

Sure, it was a level grinder but that's what made it unique. Level grind FPS like diablo. Only real complaint was the weapon system, there were really no "unique" weapons and original. They all felt kinda the same.

If BL2 continues down the same path as how good the addons were... I'm in either way, just hope it does really well.
my regret was that I never tried any of the dlc because after I beat the game once and tried coop online, which, dont get me wrong, its a whole lot of fun but I didnt think it was worth beating the game over again for... people were hacking their weapons extremely easily too. the PVP (arenas) were absolutely horrible and unbalanced... but I did hear really really good things about the dlc.

The DLC was sick. The original game was amazing. SOOOOO much fun. I can't wait for the second one to come out. and on a sidenote, mentioning Diablo 3. ASAP plz

I was reading a few articles, and it seems that the developers, writers and animators are all works together on this one. Trying to make a more interesting storyline, and have the game environment be a lot more intricate. It sounds like they have also made the gun manufacturers more unique. I like what I see so far out of the concept art I've seen, so I'm crossing my fingers