Bleach Chapter 460 - May contain spoilers!

Discussion in 'Anime/Manga Zone' started by Jakeypoo, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Jakeypoo

Jakeypoo New Member

If you do not read the manga stop right here!

I just finished reading this chapter. Discussion/predictions?

As you all may already know, I hold a slight grudge against Bleach. That aside I do like his new outfit+sword. Personally I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. Bleach is starting to get interesting again for me though. The appearance of the captains and lieutenants showing up together was pretty awesome. Also Ichigo finishes the chapter with his signature move, Getsuga Tenshou which was a no brainer for me which was super predictable.

My predictions for next issue is that Ginjo survives or dodges the Getsuga Tenshou and the fight continues or he retreats with Tsukishima to plot something new. Maybe even Tsukishima joining in the fight altogether and having a 2v2 fight against Ichigo and Rukia. I just hope Bleach makes its come back for me so I can really get back into it and lose this grudge I have.

2. ace ninja

ace ninja The 47 Ronin

for me i dont think they can get away that easily knowing that all the captains are there and for them to take some of ichigo powers is nothin compare to what he have before and now which is alot stronger when he fought aizen. so to top it off in what is going to happen is everyone of their family jumps in and ginjo people will back them up for the retreat. what i know is that enemy doesnt die from a short fight.

3. Ghonzo

Ghonzo The 47 Ronin

Im gonna bet Inchigo is gonna go bankai form after that gestuga tensho which he missed to scare ginjo. Ichigo gonna go kick tsukishma and ginjo's ass and save his friends from Tsukishma's fullbring.

Man i thought that sword Urahara made contained Ichigo's dad's shinigami power but i guess i was wrong about it XD Renji looks lot cooler and rukia looks more boyish in a cute way i guess >.> Love how Ichigo's sword looks like.

4. ace ninja

ace ninja The 47 Ronin

well just imagine how his bankai would look like since he looks alot better then before. well not when he was fighting aizen because he look like a total bad ass then. it is odd that he didnt take Urahara or his dad powers. well lets just see what next week have to show

5. Jakeypoo

Jakeypoo New Member

I do like the character updates. That is one thing I ALWAYS liked about bleach. They never wore the same things when they were in leading their normal lives. Their looks always changed. I also agree that Ichigo is going to bankai also but lets hope he doesn't -.-

I would like to see Ichigo's dad fight again in some later arc or issue. His dad is pretty badass hah.

6. Ghonzo

Ghonzo The 47 Ronin

Or atleast some background history of him -_- i was surprised that he was a captain and I think he was captain before the Vizards since during their flashback Ichigo's dad was never seen. More of Ichigo's family background would be nice and a +1 from me :D

Hopefully Gestuga is still there and not another Zampaktou really love that old man and his younger version. Hope Hollow Ichigo is still there as well XD

7. Jakeypoo

Jakeypoo New Member

Totally agree with a Kurosaki family background lol. His entire family is like a complete mystery even though they play some major parts in the series. I'm pretty sure Getsuga is still his Zanpaktou because he did use getsuga tenshou, which is a skill that he can only use with Getsuga. I'm thinking his look might be a little different also since the sword looks different also. I hope Ichigo loses his hallow powers because that just made him more over powered without him actually having to do much. I'm wishing for him to just undergo new training and find a new power he can all upon. I totally though the fullbring idea was awesome but during this issue they made it pale in comparison to shinigami powers.

8. Ghonzo

Ghonzo The 47 Ronin

WTF Chapter 461 totally got me off guarded and unexpected!!

Read if you havent for chapter 461 was awesome!!!!! :D

9. -L-

-L- The 47 Ronin

As far as Kurosaki's family is concerned the one line that caught me off guard was a line by aizen "i knew about you before you were born" what did he actually mean by that. The arc after the substitute shinigami should be interesting

10. ace ninja

ace ninja The 47 Ronin

oohh the first substitute shinigami i wonder who is stronger since this guy was never told after all ichigo went through. also since he left without a word wouldnt they look for him. well this is going to be a good fight i wonder who are them other people and when will they fight.