bf3 jets?

Just wondering what you guys think about jets coming back? personally im very excited...
anyone got any info on what guns are gonna be on them? because I believe they said they were gonna receive a huge balance in comparison to bf2.

Haze

Contributor
That was honestly my favorite part in bf2. Without the jets I probably wouldn't even buy bf3. I wish there was a trailer or more info on it though.

Havoc.Sp

Staff member
i miss the jets, even though I couldn't fly them in bf2 I really appreciated their cover. From what I have read, jets will not have a cannon, so no strafing infantry, but it will be balanced against tanks and opposing jets.

I think the idea of dropping bombs was cool, the strafing part ehh not soo much. jet battles? AWESOME, they definitely need to increase how high we can go with our aircrafts as apposed to bf bc2... for instance our heli's dont go very high at all. its quite annoying

Haze

Contributor
I think the idea of dropping bombs was cool, the strafing part ehh not soo much. jet battles? AWESOME, they definitely need to increase how high we can go with our aircrafts as apposed to bf bc2... for instance our heli's dont go very high at all. its quite annoying
I agree grego. I was kind of shocked that it doesn't let you go higher in bc2.