What's new

BF3 Application - Gunfighter16

Gunfighter16

In Game nickname/nicknames: Gunfighter16

Your favorite hobby: Restoring and Fly vintage aircraft

Your favorite movie: To Many to list

Games you play: Bad Co 2, BF2, COD and BF3

How many hours a week are you online: 24+

Your previous squad/team: TAW (back in the BF1942 and early BF2 days)
Why did you leave your last squad: TAW was falling apart, people started forming their own clans

How long have you been playing in our server: a few days now

Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: Shopping for a clan that believes in the concept of TEAMWORK

Tell us about you: Currently I am self employed, I retired from the USAF in 95 (LtCol), T-38 instructor, Flew F4-G's most of my time, was assigned to NASA for almost 3yrs as a T-38 instructor/training pilot and my last 3 years were spent flying AC-130 gunships. 95 to 2005 worked for Lockheed Martin before starting my own company here in SD. In my spare time I ride one of my bikes (Harleys), Jet skis, restore and fly vintage planes, scuba dive and PC Gaming.

Already did both the face book and stream (1gunfighter) requirement

Sakin

Welcome. Always nice to see another San Diegan. Drop by our ventrilo server, there is usually always someone playing. I've added you on Battlelog and looking forward to playing with you soon and possibly asking you some questions about the Air Force.

Surrender

The Ronin Enforcer
The 47 Ronin
as sakin said, its always great to see a fellow san diegan! [psst psst us SD heads are growing in number! :sneaky:] welcome to the forums and hopefully we can play sometime!

Havoc.Sp

Staff member
lol yeah we are being over run by canadians and San Diegans.

Welcome to the community Gunfighter!

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
Welcome! nice! Myself and 1 other are currently active in USAF. I've still got 14 years left to retirement though hah. I'm currently @ holloman, we do have T-38's here and a space center but, not NASA, Nasa is down south a little bit from us. How did u like working for Lockheed Martin? We get a lot of active duty folks who leave for that kinda job after retirement, good pay and benefits. Hope to see u in-game sometime!

BattleLog - UltimaFuz
Steam - matrix_carl@hotmail.com

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Thank you for your interest in The 47 Ronin.
Be sure to stay active on our forums,ventrilo, and of course our game servers.
Looking forward to game with you :).