What's new

Counter Strike: Global Offensive berN's application for 47Ronin

berN

Name: Bernard
In Game nickname/nicknames: berN
Your favorite hobby: Drink! get drunk, get hangover! LOL
Your favorite movie: Movie? uhm. I really don't know. Fast & Furious series??
Games you play: (Besides CS:S) GTAV, NBA2k, CSGO, CSGO, CSGO
How many hours a week are you online: I play whenever I am not in my girlfriend's house. And that's when I'm at home. Let's say... 15-20 hours a week?
Your previous squad/team: I was a member and an admin in CaliforniaCS server (this server was already shut down)
Why did you leave your last squad: The owner quit CSGO and shut down his server
How long have you been playing in our server: I can say, a month now..
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: So far, after CaliforniaCS server, this is great server with cool players that I play at. It has 128-tick server, and I get no lag (just a little bit sometimes). Dust2 is my favorite map, and 47Ronin server is mostly dust2. Players here are also friendly. :)
Tell us about you: My name is Bernard, Filipino. I am a Senior Hardware Technician in an non-profit organization. I've been playing Counter-Strike since I was in 3rd Grade, which was Counter Strike Beta. My favorite map as I mentioned, is Dust2. I love using AWP. I own a red Chevrolet Camaro V6... And again, I love to drink! Lol.

Hope that I can join this clan.
It's nice to meet you all! More power, 47R! :)
-berN

Nutbutter

Staff member
First off welcome to the forums! Our recruitment process is not a super fast one but stay active on the forums and in the pub. Get to know some of the members and we will get back to you.

Surrender

The Ronin Enforcer
The 47 Ronin
welcome! stick around and stay active on both servers and forums. so jw, do you play 2k on console? I'm half flip and also an august baby (y)
alright glhf and see you around