What's new

Be on the look out for KOZ

el jorge loco

Staff member
Hey all, Desire and I were watching this guy playing (STEAM_0:1:6623508), and some of it was kind of sketch. If you see anything up with this guy, please make a demo for us to review.

Thanks,

Loco

Space Cowboy

The 47 Ronin
not only was he sketchy but when i was on he was being a dick. not disrespecting admin but harassing other players.

DeSiRe.

47Ronin OG
The 47 Ronin
He admitted that he had two accounts in game and was very defensive when someone accused him. Literally for about 10 rounds he just argued with a few people about how he doesn't cheat. When jorge went into spec to watch him a few rounds later he left and came back. And it's funny how he went from a 3:1 to barely a 2:1 k/d. Anyhow, I was not absolutely positive he was cheating so I asked jorge to watch him too and neither of us could be certain so we didn't ban. But, he is definitely worth keeping an eye out on if he returns just because you never know about these guys.

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
CAL Doesn't mean shit now adays.

It's not like back in the early 2000's where it was actually hard to be in CAL.
Yea I know it was just funny to see :p

@DeSiRe. Maybe he panicked and shit himself when he saw Jorge :p I'll keep an eye out when Im on the server. Still got a week left for school :(