What's new

BATTLEZONE Intro

battlezone

Hello my fellow Counter-Strikers,

Spoke with vKami and decided to join the awesome forums of 47 ronin. I hope to be a part of your community and talk about interesting things of CS or outside of CS.

A little about me and with 47 Ronin:

I've been playing at this server since I was stationed in Korea (1-2 years maybe). I'm in the armed forces btw. I'm currently stationed in Virginia. I enjoy playing CS casually as a "puber". I've been playing CS since 1.6 with cs_docks, siege, iceworld, cs_rats, etc. I also grew up playing Wolfenstein, Doom, Quake 1, and Quake 2 (the reason why I'm so good with the shottie). I have considered making the jump to CS: GO but not lately. Well that's just a little about me. Hope to get to know some of you and grow some type of counter-strike relationship with you all. Have a great day everyone!

- BATTLEZONE

A little overview of my CS gaming setup:

6/11 Windows sens
1920 in game res
V synce OFF
24 inch BenQ + 120hz refresh rate
2x - 670 Geforce EVGA
Mouse - G400 (for the longest but now using FK1 Zowie)
DPI 800
In-Game Sensitivity - 1.35
PC 350 Sennheiser head set
SSD Samsung Harddrives
M_filter 0
Raw input on mouse settings in CS
1000 poll rate on mouse
Right-Click is Run for my mouse

Last edited:

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
sup bz! welcome to the forums! dont forget to ask ghonzo why he hacks so much. :p

oh, and just a reminder, whenever you die by me, you're dying to a 15yr old MS Optical Intellimouse, 10yr old .audio90 headset, 60hz 1080p, and arrow keys, lol.

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
Wow, you finally found the forums! Welcome and nice intro.
Doom was the first game to get me to network 2 computers. LAN at home was almost unheard of by anyone I knew at that time. Memories!

yarr

The 47 Ronin
Glad to have you here and thank you for your service! Also, it's "pubber" not "puber" LOL! <3

EDIT: are you a Source player or GO?

SlaVe

The 47 Ronin
welcome. i remember siege. terrorists spawned in like a parking lot or something. god that was forever ago. :D