What's new

BattleTag ID exchange for Diablo III

*While I know this could go into the Diablo Subsection, I feel it will be seen by many more by posting it here.
With Diablo III's release less than a month away, I know many within this community will be playing the game. What better way to play this game, then hopping on vent with those you know and spending hours finding some sweet, sweet loot. Though in order to do so we should put down our BattleTags here so when the game comes out there is an easily accessible compendium of those who play and how to reach them. For those that do not know, with the release of Diablo III the BattleTag system will be released with full functionality. It serves as a way of giving your account an identifiable tag in which people can reach out to you. You can currently create a Battle Tag even if you chose to not participate in the DIII beta.

In order to create a BattleTag:
-Simply go to, http://www.battle.net/account/management/battletag-create.html. After logging in you will be prompted to chose your ID name.

In order to view an already made BattleTag:
-Go to your local Battle Net website. For most of us, it will be located at Battle.net.
-After logging in you should be taken to your general account info page. On the left hand side under account details you should see where it says BattleTag. Simply post the name as well as the numbers proceeding it so you can be added once the game comes out.

Simple, right? So, I'll start.

The 47 Ronin Community BattleTag ID compendium

Community Name - BattleTag
Albacore - Albacore#1935
Awoll - Awoll#1632
Blood Fiend- BloodFiend#1326
Bossman - dramos#1566
Dehugger - Dehugger#1852
eNikXe - eNikXe#1528
FuZion - FuZion47r#1510
Gregomyeggo - Gregomyeggo#1522
Havoc.Sp - Havoc#1507
IcEWoLF - IcEWoLF#1707
inaccurateshot - SpringTIME#1345
Menga - Menga#1309
ProfChaos - ProfChaos#1362
Radie Tanyeesing - Aion#1222
Rev - revnasty#1884
S-Dawg - Sdawg#1176
Sakin - Sakin#1727
Space Cowboy - Ithron#1530
Spray - Scope#1820
Stye - Stye#1905
Surrender - Surrender#1689
The Hamburglar - TheHammer#1390
Whitewalls - WhiteWalls#1453
Zoopitydoopity - Mahrroh#1768

Woo!

WhiteWalls

No problem =] and now none of us will have an excuse for not playing together.
server =/ thats my main concern, idk if theyre doing it like the beta and having all american servers.
my rl friends play east and you guys would play west, we'll see how it all plays out

server =/ thats my main concern, idk if theyre doing it like the beta and having all american servers.
my rl friends play east and you guys would play west, we'll see how it all plays out
East and West has not been done for a VERY long time. =P It's all US, much like SC2 runs.