Battlefield 3 Alpha testers Do not buy game elsewhere!

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
[TABLE="width: 583"]
[TR]
[TD]As a special thank you for playing, we're offering Battlefield 3 Alpha Trial players a bonus PC digital download game when you pre-order Battlefield 3 Limited Edition at Origin. Hurry-this offer is only good for the next 3 days. See below for more details.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Pre-order the PC Digital package through Origin to pre-load Battlefield 3. Play the minute it releases instead of waiting to install.

Open Beta for Battlefield 3 (Origin Exclusive)

Players who pre-order the game from Origin will be granted early access to the Open Beta for Battlefield 3 when it goes live in September 2011. Early Beta access is for US PC Download customers only.

Pre-load and Get Ready to Play at Launch
Pre-order the PC Digital version of Battlefield 3 Limited Edition through Origin to preload your game before it launches. Preloading insures means you can play the minute Battlefield 3 releases instead of waiting to install.

Battlefield 3™: Physical Warfare Pack

Includes:

• Type 88 Light Machine Gun
  • DA0-12 Shotgun
  • Flechette Shotgun Ammo

• Flash Suppressor
  • Battlefield 3™: Back to Karkand Expansion Pack

Back to Karkand Expansion Pack

This themed expansion pack includes:

• Four Legendary Maps from Battlefield 2 re-imagined with Frostbite Technology
  • Classic Battlefield 2 Weapons and Vehicles
  • Unique Rewards, Achievements/Trophies, and more

Battlefield Play4Free Items (Origin Exclusive)

• 870 Combat Shotgun
  • Beret for Battlefield Play4Free

-IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Incase you guys missed:
Players who pre-order the game from Origin will be granted early access to the Open Beta for Battlefield 3 when it goes live in September 2011. Early Beta access is for US PC Download customers only.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Also this:
Pre-order the PC Digital version of Battlefield 3 Limited Edition through Origin to preload your game before it launches. Preloading insures means you can play the minute Battlefield 3 releases instead of waiting to install.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
man, I really dont want to deal with origin, but they are making it hard not to.
Either way we will be bound to Origin when BF3 comes out...you must make an origin account to be able to play BF3...
I went ahead and ordered...thats more features than all the other companies combined have.
Not to mention they are giving you a 2nd game for free ($60 value)!
Since we are alpha, we also get guaranteed beta.
-IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Also don't forget that you will also be able to pre-load the game before release! So you will be the first one to be online playing the game on our dedicated servers!
Plus with the pre-load your game client will also be up to date so you don't have to worry about updating your client after installing the game.

Havoc.Sp

Staff member
If we get beta from being alpha testers regardless of pre-ordering from orign I'll keep my pre-order from gamestop. Just so I dont have to deal with canceling it.

Haze

Contributor
So is this for alpha testers only or if I preorder from.them ill get the karkand expansion and the warfare pack? If not Ima just order from gamestop

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
If we get beta from being alpha testers regardless of pre-ordering from orign I'll keep my pre-order from gamestop. Just so I dont have to deal with canceling it.
Beta is guaranteed for alpha users only if they pre-order the game through origin.
Alpha testers are not guaranteed if they order the game elsewhere.
Check out the email you have gotten from EA.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
So is this for alpha testers only or if I preorder from.them ill get the karkand expansion and the warfare pack? If not Ima just order from gamestop
This is only for alpha testers that pre-order the game from origin.
-IcEWoLF