Request Unban Banned

• Thread starter blue balls alex
  • Start date
B

blue balls alex

Hey man, I was playing the other day and just to break some tension in the room, I said some stuff that you guys took way out of line, I really didnt mean anything bad by it and I do apologiize if you thought I did. It was about some racist stuff and trust me Im not racist. Anyway I really enjoy the server and I's appreciate it if you'd let me back on and I promise I wont do it again. Thanks

Haze

Contributor
In Game Nickname:
STEAM ID: (IF APPLICABLE)
Reason of ban: (If known)
Admin that banned you:
Why we should unban you:

Outline to help with your unban. I've seen you in our server quite a bit, unfortunate that you got banned

el jorge loco

Staff member
Alex, you know the rules. We take that racism shit pretty serious, regardless of whether you are or not.

I don't know if this ban is temp, but you should also post up your steamID in any case.

B

blue balls alex

yea jorge, I know racism isnt a joke which is why I said what I said to bring down the tension between the other guys, my steam Id is alex52088

Havoc.Sp

Staff member
yea jorge, I know racism isnt a joke which is why I said what I said to bring down the tension between the other guys, my steam Id is alex52088
we need your steam id #

example: STEAM_0:1:12345678

to get it, join any server and open console (~) and type status. look for your name and steam ID in the list that comes up

d00b

The 47 Ronin
Yes that is the correct ID. The 47 Ronin - Player Information

This guy plays on the server all the time and is cool. Sounds like he didn't 100% understand our rules on racism, which now I'm sure he is aware of and will no longer say anything racist unless he in fact wants to be banned. hah